Having a dog implies great responsibility. Although the advice to take care of your pet is simple, you should know that it will be for the rest of your life, therefore, taking care of your dog, or that dog you intend to adopt, is not an easy task.
In addition to providing basic things such as food, water, veterinarian or exercise, there are other tips that are important for your pet to be happy and healthy iron.
– Pet your dog . A loving treatment is very advisable for the health of your pet. Take some time of the day to share with your dog and get quality time. Take the opportunity to caress, hug or give a relaxing massage on legs and thighs.
– Make him exercise . Take a few minutes of your day to play with him, either throwing a ball or take a long walk in the park.
– Educate your dog . The education of the pet should include: meal times, outings, spaces where you can sleep, elements with which you can play, the place where you need to do, etc. Learning all these things guarantees a good adaptation of the dog to the home.
– Reward your good behavior . When your dog does something you asked for or responds to a certain type of training, congratulate him and reward him with treats, caresses or toys.
– Visits to the veterinarian . Within the care that an animal needs, regular visits to the veterinarian where vaccines and the obligatory chip are important are important.
– Food . It is important that dogs follow a good diet. Talking to the veterinarian will help us know the necessary nutrients for our pet according to their breed, physical condition and weight.
– Animal hygiene . It is important to keep the pet’s hygiene up to date: ears, mouth and hair.